Dear Parents and Carers,
It was fantastic to see the children and they were brilliant in class as always.
There were a few issues which I need to act on immediately and I will need your help. Our school site is in a small space and this causes a number of problems.
Parents must keep the two metre distance from each other and school staff. Please consider wearing a mask on the school site. Please make sure you know the name of your child’s new class.
- In the morning please arrive at your new time or soon afterwards – not early. Today we had parents from all year groups waiting outside. If you are early, please wait away from the school.
- Younger children should come in with their older brother or sister’s class
Today this was not safe and I need to make changes. From tomorrow:
Please do not arrive early
- Y4 Beech; Y5 Maple and Y6 Cedar class will come out through the Studio gate;
- Y4 Ash, Y5 Larch and Y6 Rowan will come out onto the lower playground
- Y4 Pine, Y5 Palm and Y6 Oak will come out on the top playground
- If you collect from more than one class, please just do one at a time.
- I will not open the gate until all the children are outside
- Only one adult should come on site to collect.
- Please do not approach staff to chat – if you would like to speak to them, make a telephone appointment via the office.
- Please leave the playground quickly as we will have parents waiting to collect other year groups.
Thank you for your help in keeping your children and our staff safe.